Hot Cheetos edibles are a popular cannabis edible that can be found in many dispensaries. This blog post will discuss how to make weed hot Cheetos edibles and provide the recipe for anyone interested in trying it out!
1) Soak your organic corn tortillas with water.
2) In a pot, heat up oil or butter on medium-high. Add chopped onion and cook it until translucent (about 3 minutes). Add ground beef and cook until no pink is visible on the outside (about 8-10 minutes). Drain any excess grease from beef before adding peppers, chili powder, garlic salt, cumin, oregano, paprika, and tomato sauce – stir together well;
1. Gather your ingredients – weed, hot Cheetos, butter or oil for frying, organic corn tortillas, and other spices.
Steak hot Cheetos edibles can be found in many dispensaries. This blog post will discuss how to make weed hot Cheetos edibles and provide the recipe for anyone interested in trying it out!
Some people might be hesitant to try hot Cheetos edibles because it’s a common misconception that they can make you really high. While this is true, the effects are not as intense as smoking or eating cannabis. Remember that hot Cheetos contain THC (the ingredient in marijuana that gets you high), and weed contains about 50% more of this than traditional tobacco products do. In general, ingesting THC will cause an increased sense of euphoria but also increased paranoia due to its slower absorption rate into your system compared with inhaling the smoke through one’s lungs.
That being said, the effects of eating THC are not as intense as smoking it. If you want to eat weed hot Cheetos edibles and also get high off of them, then take a smaller dose than your usual amount. Most people find that when they decrease their dosage for ingesting cannabis by about 50%, it is still enough to maintain a sense of euphoria but with less paranoia or anxiety caused by increased intake time compared with inhalation. For someone who has never ingested marijuana before, I would recommend starting out smaller instead of going in guns blazing because getting too high can lead to panic attacks and other unpleasant side effects!
2. Grind up the weed and mix it with the hot Cheetos in a bowl
The more weed you put in, the stronger your Cheetos will be.
-Grind up the weed and mix it with the hot Cheetos in a bowl
-The more weed you get into this recipe, the stronger they’ll be. I recommend starting out smaller though instead of going all guns blazing because getting too high can lead to panic attacks and other unpleasant side effects!
Now that we’ve covered how to make some strong pot edibles for yourself or someone else (whether recreationally or medically), let’s talk about storage tips so that these are as fresh as possible until their time has come. After making cannabis snacks like these, keep them stored at room temperature since cold weather could ruin flavor and potency.
3. Add some melted butter to the mixture and stir until combined
Add some melted butter to the mixture and stir until combined. Add some melted butter to the mixture and stir until combined. Add some melted butter to the mixture and stir until combined.
- * * Hot Cheetos Cannabis Edibles Recipe: Ingredients
- One bag of Hot Cheetos Garlic Parmesan Flavored Snacks (approx 14 pieces)
- ¼ cup cannabis trim or shake, ground finely in a coffee grinder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ stick unsalted butter at room temperature Do not add salt if using salted hot Cheetos
4. Pour the mixture into a greased pan and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes
You’ll know it’s done when you can press the mixture with your finger and have a dent that bounces back. Let cool for at least five minutes before cutting into pieces, then serve!
5. Cut them into squares when they are cold enough to be processed further.
I hope you enjoy this weed hot Cheetos edibles recipe! Let me know in the comments if it tasted good or not, and whether you liked the recipe. Thanks for reading my blog post and I’ll see you next time with more posts about cannabis
The steps on how to prepare these delicious marijuana edibles are fairly simple: heat up a pot of oil over medium-high heat; pour that into your favorite greased pan; add your ingredients, mix them well together, then bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes (you’ll know its done when pressing the mixture leaves an indentation).
In conclusion, we must say that hot Cheetos or weed edibles are an excellent way to consume cannabis.
Recipe To Make Weed Hot Cheetos Edibles:
The recipe for these marijuana chetos is fairly easy and simple, which makes them a perfect snack on the go. We have included all of the steps below so that you can make your own batch at home! Note that this recipe will provide enough for one person only, so if you want more just double it up as needed.
So, hot Cheetos are fun on their own, but with weed, you can get even more pleasure. And this recipe is a great way to do it!
Measure out your ingredients:
- one bag of hot Cheetos (crunchy) and leave them in the plastic bag they came in for storage;
- half cup cannabanana sauce or cannabis butter;
- two tablespoons cilantro finely chopped. If you don’t like cilantro use other spices such as parsley, red peppers, etc.;
We hope that you enjoy this recipe.
- Mix the cannabanana sauce or cannabis butter with hot Cheetos in a bowl and microwave for about one minute (until you can see them bubbling).
After it cools down, sprinkle some cilantro on top as garnish. You’re ready to eat!
- Enjoy your homemade weed hot Cheeto snack while watching Netflix 🙂
We hope that you have found this article helpful – please do not hesitate to contact us if we may be of any assistance whatsoever. We are always happy to help 😉