What do you get when you mix weed and syrup? Weed syrup! This potent drink is a great way to consume cannabis, especially for those who are trying to avoid smoking or using the traditional joint. In this blog post, we will talk about what weed syrup is, why people use it and how to make weed syrup at home. We will also include a recipe so that you can try making some of your weed syrups at home!
1. What is weed syrup and how does it work
The weed syrup is cannabis-infused with a high concentration of sugar or other sweeteners. When you consume the weed syrup, it will take longer for your body to digest and metabolize the THC in this drink such that its effects last much longer than smoking marijuana would produce. For those who are trying to avoid using substances like tobacco or alcohol, weed syrups can be an excellent substitute! Weed syrup works by infusing cannabis into boiling water and then adding some type of liquid sweetener (sugar, honey) until it’s dissolved completely. This mixture should then be left to cool before being strained through cheesecloth so as not to let any bits go through. The resultant product will taste strong but good enough that anyone could enjoy it/
2. Side effects of weed syrup
* Marijuana can cause short-term side effects like dizziness, dry mouth, and red eyes. Longer-term use has been linked to mental illness including depression and psychosis in some people.
Side Effects: Depending on the amount of weed is being smoked or ingested, there are different levels of intensity and risk with weed syrup as opposed to other substances. The most common symptom reported by users is a “weed high” that typically includes fast thoughts, lightheadedness, or spaciness at first before transitioning into feeling calm for hours after initial ingestion (up to 12). This sensation usually leads smokers/ingesters back for more because it’s hard not to want more when you feel so good!
3. How to make weed syrup at home
The first step is to make a weed tincture. Put one ounce of finely ground marijuana in a bottle with two cups of grain alcohol (190-proof). Close the lid tightly and shake for 30 seconds, let it sit overnight or at least 12 hours before drinking. This process will extract THC into the liquid while leaving behind plant material that may not be desired. The longer you wait, the more potent your syrup will become but remember that too much time can also cause sediment on top from drying out bits of weed left over so don’t forget about your weed!
Now there are three ways you could go about making weed syrup: One way would be to use an evaporator – this method is very slow-acting and requires advanced preparation as you have to boil off the alcohol, two parts sugar syrup, and one part water. Another way would be to use a crockpot- this is also slow-acting as you need to cook on low for about four hours but it doesn’t require advanced preparation if all your ingredients are premade beforehand. The third option is using an Instant Pot – this method is by far the easiest of them all!
This blog post will take you through how I made weed syrup with my electric pressure cooker/slow cooker: First I placed three cups of pure cane sugar in a bowl then pour hot tap water over it until fully dissolved before adding another cup’s worth of cold filtered water and allowing that mixture to cool down overnight while stirring every few minutes.
4. Recipes for cooking with weed syrup
– weed oatmeal: Mix a tablespoon of weed syrup into your favorite type of oats and cook in water. This is also great for hangovers!
– weed butter: Melt the stick of butter on low heat, then add about two tablespoons worth of weed syrup before whisking it together with salt or seasoning to taste.
– brownies: Grind up one cup’s worth of marijuana (or as much needed) until finely ground, mix that with three cups’ worth of flour, an egg white, and sugar cane extract if desired. Add some baking powder to this mixture; make sure you separate ¼th cup from the food processor batter because we’ll be adding more goodies later on like chocolate chips, almond meal/flour, and a little weed syrup.
– cookies: Mix in some weed syrup into your favorite cookie recipe for an extra kick of flavor!
This is the content that’s written so far. The next sentences will talk about how to make weed syrup; instructions on how to do it at home and what ingredients are needed. It should also include information about cooking with weed syrup-like oatmeal, butter, brownies, or cookies.
5. Weed recipes that use weed syrup as an ingredient
Weed recipe that includes weed syrup:
– weed milkshakes
– pancakes with weed syrup and maple syrup
– whip cream topping for cakes or ice creams using weed sugarcane extract;
This section should include information on different types of food we could cook at home like oatmeal, butter, brownies, or cookies. It’s also a good idea to mention the recipe more than once because many people might not read it through all the way. The last sentence should end by mentioning a possible future blog post topic that readers can subscribe to if they want to be notified when it is published.
In conclusion, weed syrup can be used as an ingredient to make different types of food.
Weed recipe that includes weed syrup:
-pancakes with weed sugarcane extract and maple syrup;
This section should include information on different types of food we could cook at home like butter, brownies, or cookies. It’s also a good idea to mention the recipes more than once because many people might not read it through all the way. The last sentence should end by mentioning a possible future blog post topic that readers can subscribe to if they want to be notified when it is published.
In conclusion, weed sugar cane extract can be used as an ingredient in cooking various foods and beverages.