Netflix and chill with this beautiful cannabis chocolate pudding!
If you think it’s too good to be true, then we have good news for you. You can enjoy this delicious weed infused chocolate pudding in the comfort of your home. Let us teach you how to make this weed infused chocolate pudding so you can get down with it tonight!
Is this creamy weed edible hard to make?
This delicious chocolate weed infusion is very simple to make. However, like any other weed edible, this recipe requires a cannabis infusion.
Excitingly, this recipe leaves room to play with what type of cannabis base you would like to use. Our recipe calls for cannabis butter. You can easily create this recipe for canna-butter if you don’t have any on hand.
If your preference is not to use cannabis butter, you can use cannabis sugar instead. If you do not already have a tincture, click on the cannabis sugar link to get yours ready!
Now that your base is ready, you can start the recipe!
Is your cannabis chocolate pudding for guests?
If you are making this weed pudding infusion for guests, consider creative presentation. This dessert is easy to garnish in a way that can wow your guests.
If you’re serving this dessert to a significant other, consider garnishing with cannabis chocolates. This weed dessert also looks stunning with rose pedals on top. Furthermore, consider presenting this dessert in wine glasses for a romantic touch.
If you are hoping to wow your friends, consider rimming your serving jar with cannabis sugar. Marshmallows, berries, and mint leaves look very nice on top of this dessert. In addition, you can always throw in some weed gummies. Just be sure to warn your guests that they pack an extra punch!
WHY CHOCOLATE PUDDING?
For some, pudding may bring up memories of the goop you got in a packed lunch. That’s not what we’re talking about here. We’re talking about pudding prepared from scratch with the best ingredients and care. The warm, velvety texture of homemade pudding delivers an unmistakable taste that is a feature of many fine restaurant desserts. They just give it a classier name on the menu. Chocolate pudding goes great drizzled over ice-cream or nuts or some kind of berries or… Look, you’ll be able to incorporate a lot of things once you’ve made your own.
HOW TO INFUSE WEED
The step-by-step process for preparing weed pudding is straightforward, but the quality of the final product is largely contingent on the quality of ingredients you select. Including the weed you use. Inexpensive milk chocolate bars might be nice and all, but high-quality dark chocolate is what’s required to unlock this recipe’s true potential.
To give the edible its kick, the butter in the recipe can be replaced by cannabutter. Grinding up good weed as fine as you can and simmering it on low-heat in butter and water for a few hours will yield potent cannabutter. You can then drain the mixture through a mesh strainer to minimise plant particulates. The following recipe requires specific measurements, so be precise with the mix of ingredients.
We’re going to follow the instructions of “Top Chef” Winner Hosea Rosenberg.
- 1.4l whole milk
- 300g sugar
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4.5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 6 egg yolks
- 250g high-quality dark chocolate
- 1.5 tablespoons cannabutter
- Take 1.25l of milk and 200g of sugar. Slowly bring them to a boil over medium-heat.
- Stir together a mixture of cocoa powder, cornstarch, remaining sugar, and a pinch of salt. Whisk that with 6 egg yolks as you gradually pour in remaining milk. Keep whisking until smooth.
- When your milk-sugar mixture has come to a boil, take it off the heat. Gradually pour 2-3 cups of it into your egg yolk mixture. Keep stirring to liquify the eggs and cocoa powder as much as possible.
- Pour the entire mixture back into the milk-sugar pot. Bring it to boil over medium-high heat, whisking frequently. After it boils, take it off the heat. Whisk for roughly 1 minute until the mixture becomes thick.
- Pour the mixture through a mesh strainer to catch any remaining lumps. Add your cannabutter and a tablespoon of vanilla extract to the mixture. Whisk together well.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl on top of the chocolate. The chocolate should be broken into many small pieces so it can be melted by the heat of your mixture. Leave the mixture to melt the chocolate completely.
- When the chocolate is fully infused into the mix, surround the bowl with ice or cool water to speed up the cooling process. When the mixture is cold, leave it in the refrigerator until dessert.
- Serve with other treats of your choice. Enjoy, and find a comfortable place to lounge afterwards!
Weed Infused Rice Pudding
This edible will get you as high as a rocket . A recipe for vegan weed-infused rice pudding. In a handful of easy steps, this treat will be all yours.
A great dessert for the more culinary exploratory stoners!
- 2-5 grams ground cannabis
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1/4 cup agave syrup or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- First, decarb your weed. Preheat your oven to 240ºF, line a baking sheet with foil and sprinkle the weed evenly onto the baking sheet. Place the sheet the oven for 30 minutes. This will activate the THC needed for consumption. Once done, remove the baked kush from the oven and set aside.
- Set up a double boiler over low heat. Shake the can of coconut milk, open and add it to the boiler along with 1 cup of almond milk. Once the milk is melted and warm, add the baked weed and stir. Let it infuse in the boiler for 1 hour, stirring occasionally, then line a mesh strainer with cheesecloth and place it over a container to strain the milk to separate the plant matter.
- Add the weed-infused milk to a large saucepan along with the almond milk, rice, syrup, vanilla and cinnamon. Place the pot on the stove over medium heat, stir until all the ingredients are combined and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and let the mixture cook for 20-25 minutes until it’s creamy, stirring occasionally to make sure the rice does not stick, then remove from the heat and stir in the butter and salt. Taste and add more maple syrup or other seasonings if desired.
- Let the cannabis-infused rice pudding chill in the fridge or serve warm. Enjoy!