Pink champagne cupcakes with cannabis are a great way to celebrate any occasion. When you’re ready to bake up some goodies, give this recipe a try.
What is Pink champagne cupcakes with cannabis?
Pink champagne cupcakes with cannabis are a sweet dessert made from scratch and topped with whipped cream, strawberries, and cannabis for an extra kick!
Why make Pink Champagne Cupcakes with Cannabis?
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, these pink champagne cupcakes will be perfect if your significant other is looking for something special. With marijuana included in the mix, these pink champagne cakes have an added element of fun as well as relaxation (depending on how much you use). These pink champagne cake baked goods come complete with a fresh fruit topping that also provides a healthy dose of vitamins too. So when it comes time to celebrate love or simply indulge yourself in some tasty baked goods, the pink champagne cupcakes are a must-try.
What you will need?
- A cupcake tin with 12 cups;
- Flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, unsalted butter, and vanilla extract for the cake batter;
- Pink food coloring (optional);
- Cannabutter or cannacream to make your weed “buttercream” topping. This will be made by combining ½ cup of cannabis in a pot over low heat on the stove until it melts into an oil form then allow it to cool at room temperature before using it in place of traditional buttercream frosting that we all know and love!
- White chocolate chips for decoration purposes. You can also use pink sprinkles if you want to get really festive about these cupcakes – they pair so nicely together!
You can use Bruce Banner but actually you can take you favorite strain.
How to make weed pink champagne cupcakes?
Step One: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line three muffin tins with cupcake liners.
Step Two: In a large bowl, mix together the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and cannabis until thoroughly combined.
Step Three: Add in eggs one at a time while mixing at low speed. Once they are mixed into the batter it’s okay to turn up the mixer to medium high; add in vanilla extract then slowly add milk until you have reached desired consistency of the recipe (should be thin). It should look thick but still pourable – this way there is enough room for all ingredients without spilling over during cooking or when placed inside of cups!
In another bowl whisk together egg whites and cream of tartar until a light, airy meringue forms.
Step Four: Add in the egg whites and cream of tatar to your batter and mix on medium-high for about five minutes or until you have reached the desired consistency (should look fluffy).
Lastly, add pink food coloring into the cupcake mixture – this will give it that perfect bright pink color! Place the baking cups into muffin tin with cupcake liners; fill each liner halfway full with cake batter. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 18-20 mins or until an inserted knife comes out clean. Allow cooling before frosting.
The following is optional but recommended because they provide wonderful flavor which makes these delicious champagne cakes even better! You can also sprinkle some rosemary or thyme leaves on top of each cupcake.
Why these are the perfect party food for any occasion ?
- These pink champagne cupcakes with cannabis are delicious and will make any party much more festive! Not only are they easy to prepare, but these can also be made ahead of time and frozen for those who want their food prepared in advance.
- They come with an added high after taking a bite so it’s perfect for social gatherings or meetings where you need to really stand out from the crowd. Plus, this is a great way to bring people together because everyone loves desserts!
Cannabis butter and pink champagne recipe for pink champagne cupcakes
Cannabis butter recipe:
- Place butter in a saucepan on the stove and heat until melted;
- Add cannabis to melted butter, stirring occasionally;
- Pour contents of the saucepan into crockpot or slow cooker set at low temperature for three hours;
- Strain with cheesecloth or coffee filter paper before use. This is now ready to be used in any recipe!
The only thing you need after this great cupcake adventure is some pink champagne. Make your own infused pink champage by adding alcohol and extracting THC – here’s how:
- Combine equal parts vodka (or white wine) with sugar water until dissolved; add crushed ice, stir well then let freeze overnight; remove from freezer and allow it hang out room temp for about an hour ;
- If you don’t have access to cannabis, fear not! You can make these pink champagne cupcakes with alcohol. Add the same amount of eggs, butter, and sugar in your recipe and replace the weed with vodka or white wine as noted above.
Another recipe for weed pink champagne cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) – line muffin tins with paper cupcake liners or use the nonstick cooking spray;
- In the bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking powder until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or using an electric hand mixer), cream butter on medium speed for about 30 seconds; add sugar and beat on high speed until light and fluffy, about another 90 seconds.
- Add eggs one at a time while beating constantly after each addition. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Reduce speed to low once fully incorporated.
- Add vanilla extract then mix briefly before stopping the machine and adding cannabis oil that has been warmed in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Beat on low speed just until oil is mixed in – do not mix too long at this stage or cupcakes will have a tough crust.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and beat on the low-medium speed with a stand mixer (or by hand) just until combined, stopping machine as needed to scrape down sides of the bowl. Fill liners ¾ full using an ice cream scoop or large spoon that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- To make pink champagne buttercream frosting: In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar and water to boil; reduce heat so syrup simmers without boiling up. Cook for 15 minutes then remove from heat and allow to cool completely before using.
- Add the cooled mixture into an electric mixer with beater attachments or stand mixer with the paddle attachment and beat on high speed until it has reached desired consistency – thin enough to drizzle but thick enough not to run down the side of your cupcakes.
- Spread onto chilled cake rounds (or use as filling) and top with flowers or other decorations if desired. Store in refrigerator while assembling other desserts that need refrigeration, such as gelatin mousse cups.