What is lollipop weed? Lollipop weed refers to a cannabis strain that has been grown to make marijuana-infused lollipops. The process used to make this type of edible takes about 2 hours. In this blog post, we will discuss how to make your own pot lollipops!
1. What is lollipop weed, and what does it do to you?
Lollipop weed is a cannabis strain that has been grown for the purpose of making marijuana-infused lollipops. The process used to make this type of edible takes about two hours, and as you can imagine, it has some effects on those who consume it by licking their lips! It’s important to note that eating too many pot-laced lollies in one sitting may lead to an unpleasant experience because your blood vessels dilate when you eat sugar or THC. This means less oxygen will flow through your circulatory system which can cause feelings of anxiety, paranoia, dizziness, and even heart palpitations!
What are the ingredients?
The main ingredient in any recipe for lollipop weed is hash oil, which you will need to extract from the dried cannabis buds. You’ll also want a tablespoon of coconut oil and some sugar-free Jello mix in order to make the edible lollipop itself.
How do I cook it?
Cooking this dish starts with melting your hash oil over low heat so that it’s thin enough for mixing into your other ingredients. Once your mixture is ready, add more weed if you desire stronger edibles or less weed if not as potent desired. Mix well until there are no clumps left before adding about two tablespoons of water (or juice) to help form a paste consistency. Then grab your popsicle molds, fill each hole with about one teaspoon of jelly filling powder and pour the liquid mixture in. Put your molds into the freezer for four hours before they’re ready to enjoy!
Start by melting hash oil on low heat, then mix it with other ingredients like coconut oil and sugar-free Jello powder so that you can get a lollipop consistency. Next, fill popsicle molds up about two tablespoons of water or juice, add one teaspoon of jelly filling powder, followed by an hour-long freeze time until you are able (or not) to enjoy them.
To make Lollipop Weed, start with marijuana buds from dried cannabis plants which need to be extracted using oils such as olive or cooking oils. Secondly, there needs some sugar free jello mix to create the edible lolly pop itself; furthermore, there needs to be a pan with plenty of butter and water in order for the lollipops not to stick or burn.
Once melted, add sugar-free Jello mix powder and coconut oil then stir them together until it’s all combined into one liquid mixture. Take some popsicle molds which are plastic drinking cups (you’ll need two per mold) that have been poked out at both ends of each cup; pour about a tablespoon of your prepped jelly filling into the bottom part before pouring in your cannabis infused hash oil concoction, followed by another tablespoon on top. Fill every hole up to its brim so there is no room left over. Then put these back into the freezer because they won’t stay hard after just being taken out of the fridge.
2. How can I tell if my weed is laced with lollipop weed?
This is a question that many people have asked when they start using weed. Let’s look at what can happen if you are smoking laced marijuana:
- You will not feel high after just one hit of the drug and taking more won’t make anything better – this is because lollipops often contain different potencies or strains of cannabis, which means your body builds up immunity to whichever strain it has been exposed to before; with no new effects, some users may get bored and end up consuming even more in an attempt to reach their desired level of intoxication
- Some smokers also experience withdrawal symptoms hours later from all those extra doses, like feeling shaky and anxious; these side effects usually dissipate on their own but might require medical intervention in case of an allergic reaction;
- In some cases, a large amount can lead to coma or even death. Now when you know the risks involved with smoking lollipops laced with marijuana, you must educate yourself on how to tell if your weed has been tampered with and what you should do
- If there are any signs of tampering such as discoloration or chunks floating in your weed – throw the pot away immediately because it could contain harmful chemicals like rat poison; be extra careful if someone hands you drugs at school since this might happen more often than not given all those undercover narcs roaming around just waiting for their next arrest.
3. Why are people using this type of marijuana?
People are using lollipop weed because it is a potent form of cannabis that tastes good and has an appealing design. Some people also use this type of marijuana to mix with pure weed as well as other drugs, like cocaine for example. This has become an increasingly popular way for young adults to get high – they can easily hide the lollipops in their pockets or purse without any suspicion from law enforcement officers, teachers at school, or parents when they come home early from work or late from partying all night long;
Lollipop weed is a potent form of cannabis. It can be made by using lollipops as the marijuana holder and sugar or honey on top, which creates an appealing design. Some people also use this type of marijuana to mix with pure weed as well as other drugs, like cocaine for example. This has become an increasingly popular way for young adults to get high – they can easily hide the lollipops in their pockets or purse without any suspicion from law enforcement officers, teachers at school, or parents when they come home early from work or late from partying all night long;
Some people will take one large hit off a joint mixed with the pot on top instead of smoking the joint because it will retain the potency of both substances for a longer period.
Lollipop weed can be made by taking lollipops and sugar or honey, along with marijuana as an ingredient. Using this type of cannabis has become increasingly popular among young adults.