The cannabis industry is booming, and many people are trying to cash in. One popular trend right now is cannabis RSO (Rick Simpson Oil). It can be a difficult process because you need to have access to high concentrations of THC so that it will work.
What is cannabis RSO?
Cannabis RSO is a cannabis extract made with olive oil or vegetable glycerin as the solvent, and high potency marijuana. It’s been around for years but recently became more popular as the legalization of marijuana spreads across the United States.
The process takes about an hour to complete and the resulting extract has been reported as having comparable THC content to butane hash oil.
If you want to experience one of the most potent ways to consume your weed then this easy DIY recipe for making cannabis RSO is perfect for you! Weed contains around 50% concentration while typical extracts are in the range of 20-25%. That means that by using this method ve access to high concentrations of THC so that it will work better than with just smoking pot.
How to make cannabis RSO?
- olive oil or vegetable glycerin (or another solvent);
- high potency marijuana;
- lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
- Place your weed in the bowl of a weed grinder and grind until fine enough for extraction;
- Add high potency cannabis buds into the mixture (20% concentration);
- Mix well with lemon juice or apple cider vinegar;
- Pour oil from top container slowly into the bottom container while stirring gently; use caution as this process can create fumes which should not be inhaled without proper ventilation; stir continuously until all solids are dissolved in liquid then continue adding more oil;
- Stir the mixture for about ten minutes (stirring should always be done while extracting);
- Pour liquid into another container and allow to cool before placing in the refrigerator.
The Benefits of Cannabis RSO
It’s a fast acting delivery system that can help combat many health related issues, including cancer symptoms; it is also an excellent treatment option for chronic pain sufferers who want long lasting relief without being stuck on pharmaceutical drugs which are often highly addictive with adverse side effects such as drowsiness or lethargy. Cannabis creates your body feel happy when you inhale it because THC stimulates the receptors in our brains responsible for feelings like hunger and happiness. It has been said that marijuana contains some 400 different chemicals.
Cannabis RSO side effects
The side effects of cannabis are the same as they would be if you eat or smoke it. You can experience paranoia, anxiety, dry mouth, and impaired motor skills. Mainly sleepiness, which is a natural part of the healing process. Daytime sleepiness should fade within three to four weeks. The taste may be slightly bitter or unpleasant, so patients may prefer to ingest the oil by swallowing it directly or mixing it with food, such as bananas, to help mask the taste.
These side effects go away after about half an hour to one hour under normal circumstances. If these symptoms persist for more than two hours then please consult your physician immediately because there may be something wrong with how much THC is in your system.
Tips on Using Cannabis RSO
- If you are someone who suffers from anxiety, this method of cannabis consumption is not recommended for that reason. Some people find it difficult to control the amount they take in and can easily overdo it because there is no “ceiling” like when smoking or eating weed. You should be very careful with how much you consume if suffering from anxiety.
- For other conditions including chronic pain, sleeping disorders, nausea, and appetite loss, however, this form of consuming marijuana could be a viable option. It will allow those patients to get all the benefits without any of the high feeling – which sometimes isn’t what’s needed at certain times.
- To make sure your body is getting the necessary oils, it’s important to use a carrier oil such as coconut or olive. These oils serve as vehicles for delivering cannabis-based molecules into your body.
- You can store rso for later use by placing small amounts into an ice cube tray and freezing overnight. It should last in the fridge for two weeks! And remember: if making weed rso, make sure not to leave out any ingredients since these all provide important benefits.
- Use caution when operating vehicles or heavy machinery after use of cannabis product that has high levels of THC since impairment happens faster and lasts longer than alcohol intoxication.
Where can I buy cannabis RSO?
There are many different places to buy cannabis RSO. You can purchase it from a licensed dispensary or you can make weed rso at home yourself.
Recipes for cooking with cannabis rso
Recipes for cooking with cannabis rso are now available to everyone and can be found in many different places.
For example, cannabis rso has been used as an ingredient for a lot of different dishes, like the “cannabis-infused barbecue sauce.
Here are some other recipes:
- Cannabis RSO Taco Dip.
- Dijon Mustard with Hokie Pakka WeedRx Infusion or Half & Half/Whole Milk Blend infused with our proprietary process which includes all natural ingredients such as orange peel essential oil, black pepper corns, and organic annatto seed powder.
- Cannabis Cheese Sauce: In medium sauce pan, add butter or margarine over low heat until melted; Add chopped onion (optional) and sautee on stovetop about one minute. Do not brown onions, this will make them bitter! After adding onion or leaving as is, stir in vegetable stock and cannabis cheese sauce mix till well blended into mixture of ingredients before heating it up again. Stir occasionally while simmering to make sure cheese does not stick to the pot. Whisk in flour and cook for about one minute until bubbly, stirring constantly; Add salt and pepper as desired before adding half and half or whole milk blend (may use all cream if you want a thicker sauce). Stir well while simmering on low heat.