Cannabis Infused Nutella is chocolatey smooth creamy hazelnut deliciousness. This weed edible is sure to be a fan favorite due to it’s incredible taste and texture. Create your very own weed Nutella in the comfort of your home. Save money and travel inconveniences with the perfect cannabis infusion.
Here is the best way to select your cannabis bud for an effective weed infused cooking oil
Selecting your cannabis strain is dependant on your overall goals. If you’re looking to achieve an elevating experience or a high, you’ll need a THC bud. If you’re hoping to avoid a high and still enjoy cannabis, select a CBD strain. We recommend consulting your dispensary representative to obtain an appropriate weed strain. Let your budtender know that you are creating weed infused cooking oil so that they can advise accordingly.
If you’re ready with your cannabis bud, you can start your cannabis oil infusion. The very first step is to decarboxylate your weed. This will activate the cannabis chemical compounds like CBD and THC. Following decarboxylation, you will be adding your cannabis strain to oil and boiling this weed extraction to complete the process.
This is how we infuse our chocolate, hazelnutty spread
Cannabis Infused Nutella is super easy to make. We’re dosing this weed chocolate infusion with cannabis oil.
Firstly, you’re going to need to decide if you would like to dose this cannabis treat with CBD oil or THC oil. If you need to create a cannabis cooking oil, this requires a cooking oil and cannabis bud.
From the same Canadian dispensary that concocted cannabis-infused versions of Jif peanut butter and Smucker’s jam, there’s a new kid on the block. Get ready for every marijuana-lover’s dream: cannabis-infused Nutella.
Since it’s only available at dispensaries in Canada, here’s how to make the next best thing from scratch – although you’ll have to whip up a batch of cannabis infused oil before you get started.
Whether you have it on toast, in pancakes, on ice-cream, or just on its own, the hazelnut infused chocolate spread known as Nutella has become a household favourite for many. So we thought it would be a great idea to hit the kitchen and come up with a way to combine our love for cannabis with this tasty chocolate treat.
We have two recipes for you. One is very simple and quick, whilst the other will take a bit more work, but will be more rewarding. What you will require, no matter which you decide to use, is cannabis infused oil. You can find our recipe for making it here. Note: you can use a hazelnut oil instead of olive/coconut oil if you want to keep the taste super nutty!
RECIPE 1: STORE BOUGHT
This is the easy recipe, and requires very little time and effort.
Store bought Nutella
Cannabis infused oil
1. Place you Nutella in a mixing bowl.
2. Fold and stir in one dose of cannabis oil for each serving of Nutella. You want to mix it in until it has been evenly disrupted and melded into the chocolate.
3. Store in the fridge and enjoy!
RECIPE 2: FROM SCRATCH
This recipe, whilst still easy, is a bit more involved than the previous one, and will have you making some chocolate nut butter from scratch.
- Roasted hazelnuts
- Cannabis oil
- Coco powder
- Vanilla bean paste
- Optional: additional sugar
Note: if you can’t get hold of roasted hazelnuts, you can roast some raw ones yourself. To do this, you will need to shell them, then place them in a pre-heated oven (180 degrees Celsius) for 10 minutes. Alternatively, you can roast them, then shell them, whichever is easiest.
1. Place your nuts in a blender (yes, very funny).
2. Blend them for about 20 minutes, stopping every now and again to push down the nut that gets stuck on the side. You should eventually end up with an even nut butter/paste.
3. Pour the blended nuts into a bowl and stir in a dose of cannabis oil for every serving made. Generally 2 Tbsps. Counts as a serving.
4. Fold in your coco powder and vanilla bean paste. There is no set amount to use, so you will have to take it slowly, mixing it in and testing it until you reach the taste you like. You can also mix in additional sugar if you want it to be sweeter, but hazelnuts already contain a lot of natural sugar as it is.
5. Once you have evenly mixed everything together, store it in the fridge and enjoy at your leisure!
If roasting nuts is too much of a hassle, you can also use raw hazelnuts to create the nut butter, but it will have a much shorter lifespan in your fridge.
There you go! You can now know how to combine an all-time favourite with a bit of green! Eat it as it is, or use it as part of your cooking, everyone is sure to love it!
Vegan Cannabis-Infused Nutella Recipe
Nutella – The eighth wonder of the world. A great gift given to us by the hazelnut gods. On this day, we’re taking Vegan Nutella a step further by infusing it with marijuana. Spread this over your waffles or put some on your s’mores and take those taste buds of yours to sweet hazlenutty heights! Stay lit!
- 1 1/2 cups plain unsalted hazlenuts
- 2-4 grams of ground marijuana
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup 70% dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F, line a baking sheet with foil and place the hazelnuts on it. Roast your nuts for 10 minutes.
- Remove the hazelnuts from the oven and let it cool. Lower the heat to 240°F, grind your weed and put it in small oven-safe bowl. Add the coconut oil and place it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Once that’s done, remove the weed-infused coconut oil from the oven and strain it through cheesecloth to get rid of the plant matter. Set the oil aside.
- Remove the skin from your hazelnuts and place the nuts in a food processor to process at high speed for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, pour in the coconut milk and add the chocolate. Microwave for 2 minutes until all the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the chocolate milk in a blender along with the hazelnuts, maple syrup, salt, vanilla, and the weed oil. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Put your vegan weedtella in a jar and store it in the fridge. Enjoy!