Cannabis candy cane puppy chows easy to make and can be customized with different flavors or textures depending on the cannabis that you use. In this blog post, we will talk about how to create a cannabis candy cane puppy chow, including ingredients, instructions, and variations.
What is cannabis candy cane puppy chow?
Cannabis candy cane puppy chow is a holiday-themed dish that usually includes cannabis. It’s often made with different types of candy, such as chocolate or peppermint sticks, and cocoa powder is used to thicken the mixture while adding flavor. The final product is an edible, Christmas dessert that can be eaten by cutting it into pieces like regular dog food.
How to make cannabis candy cane puppy chow
- Dark Chocolate Chips;
- White Chocolate Chips;
- Peppermint Sticks;
- Cocoa Powder.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Add peppermint sticks and cocoa powder to taste, stirring until combined.
- Pour into an oven safe dish such as a brownie pan or small cake tin and refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting it into pieces!
Variations: You can also add other ingredients like candy cane sticks, candied ginger, white chocolate chips, caramel sauce, vanilla extract, etc., but make sure you don’t overdo any of them so that your cannabis food doesn’t turn out too sweet. If you’re looking to mix up the recipe even more then try using different kinds of chocolates – almonds with a dark chocolate taste especially good since they have crunchy edges!
Another recipe of Cannabis Candy Cane Puppy Chow:
Make cannabis candy cane puppy chow by mixing the following ingredients together in a bowl:
· Half cup of sugar or evaporated cane juice, half teaspoon baking soda, and one tablespoon light corn syrup (can be substituted with honey);
· And then add three cups of rice krispies cereal to this mixture until it is thoroughly combined. Next, combine two teaspoons of vanilla extract into four tablespoons of butter that has been melted but not hot! Lastly, mix in five ounces of chocolate chips (semi sweet). Then use your hands to mix everything together well before forming twenty balls about an inch big each. Put them on wax paper lined with parchment paper and let them cool for about twenty minutes before putting them in the refrigerator to finish cooling.
Why you should try this recipe for Christmas
- This recipe is the perfect way to get into the spirit of Christmas without overdoing it on sweets.
- You can also use this cannabis food as a gift for your family and friends – offer them some cannabis candy cane puppy chow and they’ll be surprised!
- Making these candies are even more fun with company, so invite over some friends or family members that you know would enjoy making weed treats together.
Other recipes that are similar to cannabis candy cane puppy chow
- Chipotle Fudge;
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Brownies from Om Edibles;
- Mexican Hot Chocolate;
- Caramel Apple Pie Amaretto Bark;
- Hot Cocoa;
- Gingerbread Cookies from Edibles Magazine;
- Eggnog from Elle Russ of The Green Scene;
- Cannabis Honeycomb;
- Lemonade Cookies;
- Cannabutter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread;
- Cannabis Pull Apart Rolls;
- Weed Brownies.
Pros and cons of cannabis candy cane puppy chow
The pros are that it’s very easy to make, tastes good, and is perfect for giving out as gifts. One thing that makes these candies easier than other varieties out there is they only require white sugar – no artificial sweeteners necessary!
The cons of this recipe are that you have to be over 21 years old in order to make it. Cannabis in general is legal for recreational use now, but it’s not always easy to find. And this food product has high sugar content and may not be suitable for those who are sensitive to gluten or dairy products.
If you’re looking for more complex recipes that might take a little bit longer to make (but are also fun!), try the Lemonade Cookies or Cannabutter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
Tips for making your own homemade gifts for friends and family members in addition to this recipe
- Create a personalized cannabis cookie cutter by using the logo of your favorite team.
- Try incorporating homemade chocolate bars with cannabis oil and top it off with toasted pecans for a holiday gift basket addition.
The ingredients in this recipe are:
- Oreos, Ritz Crackers, or Graham Cracker Cookies;
- Chocolate Chips (Semi Sweet) – up to one bag depending on how many people you’re making them for! Toppings can be anything from white sprinkles to M&Ms and chopped nuts. You’ll also need a candy cane! The more creative you get here, the better 😉 Just make sure that there is at least some kind of festive coating because, without it, these cannabis candy cane puppy chows will just be white and brown cookies;
- a pot;
- parchment paper or nonstick cooking spray;
- scissors (to cut the chocolate);
- a butter knife to spread on the melted chocolate dough You can also use any kind of cookie cutter if you want shapes! Some suggested ones are gingerbread men, snowman faces, pretzel sticks with eyes for Rudolph’s nose, peppermint candies – anything that is Christmassy.
Directions: Lay out some parchment paper or grease your pan before beginning this recipe because it gets messy fast. Melt about half of the bag of semi sweet chips in a pot over low heat until fully combined then add the rest of the chips and let it melt until fully combined. Add a dropper-full (or two) of peppermint extract to taste, then combine with your melted chocolate dough in a pot over low heat.
Cut up some cookie cutters or use any shape you wish to make these cannabis candy cane puppy chow guys! Roll out dough on parchment paper or greased pan, using a butter knife to spread the mixture into desired shapes – about ½ inch thick. Put the tray in the fridge for at least 20 minutes while preheating the oven.
Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C degrees Fahrenheit Bake cookies for 12-15 minutes & leave them cool before handling so they don’t fall apart.
Enjoy by yourself when watching Netflix or share with friends!